Monday, July 9, 2018

New release: UNSUBSCRIBED! How Creators Can Succeed When The Platform Fails



My newest book, UNSUBSCRIBED!, started life as a blog post and grew, and grew, and grew, and grew into a book! I have a lot to say on the matter, as it turns out.

After working in Internet self-publishing for nearly 12 years, I decided it was time tell my story concerning platform diversification. I have many opinions about the "industry," and can give loads of advice when it comes to content creation and, more specifically, distribution. It is hard to get noticed in an oversaturated market, and quality does not mean success.

People who want to be content creators get force-fed a lot of bogus information like "Follow your heart" and "Make great content, people will discover it" and "Just keep trying!".

That's excellent advice if you are creating as a hobby, but if you're doing this for a living, or even some side earnings, you need to get way smarter about using multiple platforms to support your business and your creation. Do not rely on one platform!

UNSUBSCRIBED is a funny story about the time that I relied on one platform (oh, that was a bad idea) and how I pulled a Crazy Ivan to turn my business around and come out ahead. This is a must-read book for all aspiring content creators who want to succeed. Hoping to be discovered won't work, changing platforms is a better approach.

UNSUBSCRIBED! is available on Amazon as a print book, Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983304638

Thank you and enjoy!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair of 1893 Photographic Adventure Volume 2 is out!

My newest history book released this month, The World's Fair of 1893 Ultra Massive Photographic Adventure Volume 2 ! This follow up to ...