Sunday, September 9, 2018

Ultra Massive 4 and 5 LAUNCHED!



I'm very happy to announce that my two newest books have arrived on Amazon, they are Ultra Massive Sega Genesis Guide: Ultra Massive 4 and Ultra Massive Video Game Controller Guide Part 1: Ultra Massive 5.

Ultra Massive 4 is all about Sega Genesis, if you love Genesis (and Mega Drive) you'll LOVE this book! Ultra Massive 5 is an enormous 330 page adventure through video game controller design with my trademark funny reviews. It's unique and really fun, part one of two.

Ultra Massive Sega Genesis Guide on Amazon

Ultra Massive Video Game Controller Guide Part 1

Thank you! Stop back often, I'm releasing the follow up to my best-selling World's Fair Photographic Adventure next! -Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

World's Fair of 1893 Photographic Adventure Volume 2 is out!

My newest history book released this month, The World's Fair of 1893 Ultra Massive Photographic Adventure Volume 2 ! This follow up to ...